B S L Conference & Exhibition Pvt. Ltd. diversified its activities into organizing Trade Show, Conferences, Events & Exhibitions to promote the Indian Industries, we have come up with a vast experience of organizing trade shows and conferences on agriculture, horticulture exhibition and allied industry, with a huge opportunity in this sector, we have created a floor to MSME’s to showcase their innovation, product strength and creativity in front of the largest consumer sector of this world. Our strength lies in our ability to bring people & organizations across the world to collaborate & work together for mutual benefit.
We have a wealth of experience of its advisory board-industrialists, trainers, event organizer, investment analysts and bureaucrats. Exhibition industry is taking a new shape, stepping forward every day and coming up with new ideas. The platform created by us is ultra modern and familiar to exhibitor and visitor both, Strength of Team BSL Conference & Exhibition Pvt. Ltd is only hardworking and honesty of executing the committed words to our esteemed clients. We take care of things right from the conceptual development & design stage up to the hosting of the Events & Exhibition.
Energy Tech India Expo provides the ultimate business solutions for the meetings and events industry, uniting an elite class of buyers from India and around the world. Exhibitors benefit from the opportunity to meet with a range of international and regional buyers who have the authority to place real business.
India is developing to reduce its dependence on conventional energy sources and become a leader in renewable energy with increased global awareness on environmental concerns and energy security. The promotion of renewable energy sources and technologies is one of the crucial strategies to bridge the demand- supply gap in the power sector in an environmentally sustainable manner as well as to pave the way for a strategic shift from future import dependence on fossil fuels the energy security angle.
In India, the solar energy is expected to drive the future growth of renewable energy sources. Solar energy is an important, yet currently under-utilized, resource in the country. India has an average of 300 sunny days every year and receives an average daily radiation of 5.5kW/m2. The government of India launched the Jawaharlal Nehru national solar mission (JNNSM) in January 2010, with the objective of achieving 20,000 MW of solar power capacity (NAPCC). This is a major initiative to tap India’s naturally available energy sources and contribute to low carbon sustainable growth in the country, while overcoming its ecological and energy security challenges.
- Tap into the growing Solar markets of Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh.
- Be a part of an unparalleled networking opportunity – will put you in touch with your customers in active buying mode.
- Identify and Recruit new distributors and partners
- Target, Test and Develop New Markets.
- Evaluate competing future energy solutions across every product category
- Discover new, more cost-effective solutions to existing processes
- Test drive the latest products and experience live demonstrations
- Book in face-to-face appointments with key suppliers
- Connect with new suppliers, customers and business partners in the renewable energy and environment industry
- Get expert advice on the specific challenges faced by your business
- Stay up-to-date with emerging or changing trends
- Listen to insightful keynotes from th ought-leaders and innovators
- Upgrade your skills, knowledge and on-the-job effectiveness
- Gain new ideas and insights to grow your business
- Celebrate outstanding achievements within your industry